Thursday, March 17, 2011

Incredible Art [of the Week]

My fellow ceramics grads and BFA's visited the Mint Museum of Craft and Design a couple of weeks ago to view their exhibition, Contemporary British Studio Ceramics: The Grainer Collection. Unfortunately, we were only able to to take photographs in their permanent collection. The Ceramics exhibition was pretty amazing to look at and I'm glad we were able to make the trip up to see it.

In the permanent collection of contemporary art, they have a large and amazing glass section. Immediately my attention was grabbed by a giant installation by Danny Lane and I wandered up to the fascinating glass wave.


If all goes as planned, I will hopefully be able to share art that I find and inspires me each week, as well as updates on my current work.

No comments:

Post a Comment